Saturday, December 14, 2013

Judah's Dedication

Today was Judah's dedication. Dedicating him is something that is very important to me and Daniel. It's publicly declaring that we will do all that we can to raise him in the Lords way and guide him in the right path.

Before his dedication, we had lunch at our house. The weather was supposed to be low 70's and I decided to have a grilled cheese bar. We had various topping to put in the sandwiches along with a tomato soup. I have never had anything other than traditional grilled cheese so this was a nice upgrade.






We are so incredibly blessed to have amazing people in our lives who love and support Judah. He will definitely have great guidance in walking with God. 

I could have no greater joy than to hear that my children are following the truth.
3 John 1:4
signature photo signature_zpsjk7w6t2h.png

No comments:

Post a Comment