Sunday, November 10, 2013

Crawling & Christ


I can't believe how little Judah looks in the last post! He is now 1 week away from being 7 months. He's no longer rocking, scooting, or army crawling to get around, he is full on crawling! He's amazing. No really, he is. A couple weeks ago my husband put his finger in Judah's mouth and there was a tooth! Judah hadn't complained once about it!
He brings so much joy to my life and I believe that he's brought Daniel and I closer. There's so many things I want to teach him: humbleness, compassion, having a servants heart, appreciating the small things, selflessness, etc. I'm so blessed to be able to raise him in a house where both of his parents are committed to serving The Lord and committed to each other.
My husbands upbringing was pretty rough and I grew up with an amazing single-mom. I'm so happy that Judah has us both here to learn right from wrong. It's a huge responsibility and honor to be able to raise him to be a Godly man. By no means are we perfect or don't have to continually work on our spiritual walk.  We've faced so many problems and struggled so much when we started making our own decisions. It is tough yet so rewarding to lean and trust in God for guidance. The other day I was in a different room of the house and heard Daniel humming the song "I love you, Lord" to Judah. It brought tears to my eyes and I thanked God for such an amazing husband. I usually hum or sing "Amazing Grace" to Him because I want his subconscious to be filled with God's greatness. But I know little boys look up to their daddies and he is so fortunate to have an amazing daddy to look up to.



Train up a child in the way he should go,
And when he is old he will not depart from it.
Proverbs 22:6
signature photo signature_zpsjk7w6t2h.png

No comments:

Post a Comment