Tuesday, September 3, 2013

New project

A while ago my grandma gave me my great-grandmother's sewing machine because my great-grandmother doesn't use it anymore, I am horrible at keeping track of Judah's pacifier clips and I recently lost his clip. I went to Joann's Fabric store and bought some fabric. Being a stay-at-home mom is literally the best job in the world but making a little extra cash would be great. So i thought I should dust off my sewing machine and put it to good use! Hopefully I can start an Etsy account and start selling! So this weekend I have been sewing these pacifier clips and also made a few bow ties. I think Judah is going to look adorable in these!





I have to work on my lines along with some other things but I am excited to start a new project!

signature photo signature_zpsjk7w6t2h.png

No comments:

Post a Comment