Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Life as of lately

I haven't posted many things lately on here. I just got a new laptop so it will definitely will be a lot easier to get things posted rather than having to use the family computer. Lately I've just been busy with my little one. It's amazing how many things can change with an infant. I can no longer make decisions without thinking how it will effect Judah. Tasks that used to be simple are no longer simple, and I'm fine with that. He makes life so much more enjoyable.

Even though I have devoted my life to being a stay-at-home-mom/wife, my desire for pursuing an education is still there. It has actually increased since I had Judah. Judah and my future little ones won't always be so little. I plan on homeschooling my children but one day they'll all be young adults and I will no longer be needed as much at home. Going to school right now is tough, but it's important to me. I'm so thankful to have an understanding and supportive husband of my decision to stay in school. It might take me a whole lot longer than I had planned to become a Speech and Language Pathologist but one day I will get there. I'm in the process of getting my AA right now and am only taking 2 night classes so I don't overload myself. It's sometimes discouraging when I do the math and realize how long it really will take until I reach the level of education I'm going for but I'm a little closer every semester to that degree. I'll achieve that goal and I hope that my future children will see that it is possible to reach goals that you have set.


signature photo signature_zpsjk7w6t2h.png

No comments:

Post a Comment