Friday, July 12, 2013

4th of July recap

I've never really been one to be excited about the 4th of July. I'm not really that into fireworks but I did want to do something because it was Judah's first 4th of July. On July 3rd we went to a 4th of July celebration at a local park where they had food, entertainment and fireworks. I was nervous that Judah would be scared or that it would be too loud for him but he loved it! 


On the 4th, we mostly stood inside but went out for a little while to see the neighbors fireworks. My brother also wanted to show Judah some fireworks. He was more interested in looking at the fireworks than he was taking photos.



signature photo signature_zpsjk7w6t2h.png

1 comment:

  1. You know, I am really not that into fireworks either! I just sort of see them each year because it is the thing to do. I WILL say though, Disneyland fireworks are hands-down the best. Very impressive!

    ReplyDelete