Friday, January 1, 2016

New Years Day

New Years Eve consisted of a bed, pj's, and Netflix. Having a toddler can be exhausting and after I put him to bed at night, I'm about ready to sleep myself. I am definitely an introvert, give me a book and a comfy blanket and I am completely satisfied to stay home all weekend..but..my husband loves to go out. He wanted to go out with Judah so New Years day we went to a small petting zoo in our neighborhood. Aside for my husband getting bit by a donkey, it was nice to go out. 
Later after Judah's nap, he was a bit cranky. So, my husband asked if he wanted to go to the beach (which of course was a yes!) and we went to the pier and out to eat. It was a great start to a new year!









signature photo signature_zpsjk7w6t2h.png

No comments:

Post a Comment