Saturday, January 23, 2016

Daniel Tiger Day

A couple weeks ago I read on a local kids museum's website that they were going to be having a Daniel Tiger day. Anyone who is a parent to a toddler knows who he is and how he can be a lifesaver when laundry needs to get done or the house needs cleaning. I had been wanting to take Judah to that museum and this was a perfect day to try it out!
I thought there would be quite a few people. I mean, he is Daniel Tiger..Unfortunately, I didn't know that it had been advertised on PBS after every show. To say there was a lot of kids is an understatement. Nevertheless, Judah had a great time and loved all the different activities, especially pumping gas, He loved pumping gas.








signature photo signature_zpsjk7w6t2h.png

No comments:

Post a Comment