Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter 2014

Easter was filled with family, Church, good food, and love. We chose to go to the late service at Church this year which gave us the opportunity to relax at home in the morning. Great service at Church, lunch, and then we visited my great-great-grandma Annie and family. My Grandma Annie is 91 and unfortunately won't be with us much longer. Judah has met her a couple times but it's sad to think that he'll never get to know her as the sweet woman that I grew up knowing. Regardless, I know she lived a great life full of love and laughter! Hope everyone else had an amazing Easter celebrating Jesus' resurrection! It is so easy to get caught up in the eggs and the peeps, and the light side of Easter. Not to put down the fun of it all- I can't wait until next year. Having an egg hunt, dying eggs, and giving Judah an Easter basket, but I try to remember to stay humble and not take lightly the important of it all.



signature photo signature_zpsjk7w6t2h.png

No comments:

Post a Comment