Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Judah 2 months


Judah turned 2 months on Sunday. He's growing up so quick and it's bittersweet. I love how alert he's getting and how he smiles when he sees me, but I'm never going to have my scrunched up little Judah with the new baby smell. We had a daycare in our home growing up so I've seen and watched literally hundreds of babies and I have to say he's seriously the cutest! 

Things Judah now does:
He snorts... A lot. It's the cutest thing ever! Especially when he's mad, he starts snorting which makes me laugh and he gets more upset. 

He tracks people. I'll walk around him and he'll turn his head and/or eyes. 

He smiles and laughs at appropriate times. It melts my heart to see him smile when he sees me. He hasn't quite mastered his laugh yet but it's cute to see him try. 

I still can't get over that I'm a mother. I'm in charge of a humans life. I pray that God directs me in my journey of motherhood and that Daniel and I are  Christ-like in the decisions we make as parents. This is an amazing time in my life and I couldn't be happier. 


cg

signature photo signature_zpsjk7w6t2h.png

No comments:

Post a Comment