Wednesday, April 3, 2013

At the end of pregnancy

We've come to almost the end of my pregnancy. Today I am 38 weeks which means that any day now he should be making his appearance! I am so beyond blessed to make it full-term, I read so many blogs and stories about women that go into pre-term labor and I can't imagine having to go through that. Here are some pictures to document this growing belly of mine!





How far along? 38 weeks 0 days

Total weight gain: About 36

Baby is the size of a: Leek; about 19.75 in. 6.8lbs

Gender: Baby boy 

Movement: Nonstop! Constantly stretching and kicking. He's head down so we are ready to get this show on the road!

Maternity clothes? It was pretty sad when even my maternity clothes stopped fitting.  I'm in sweatpants, yoga pants, and husbands tee shirts.

Miss anything: I miss breathing...I'd like to be able to take a deep breath. Other than that I miss being active. I've really been wanting to run and exercise lately.

Stretch marks? Two on each of my sides.

Food cravings/aversions: Haven't really had any cravings during my pregnancy.
  
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Have you started to show yet: Maybe just a little ;)


Wedding rings on or off? On, starting to swell in my hands a little but nothing to the extent of having to take off my ring.

Best moments this week: Hearing his heartbeat at today's appointment

Looking forward to: His arrival! It's the most exciting and terrifying thing ever! I just want to hold him in my arms already :)
signature photo signature_zpsjk7w6t2h.png

1 comment:

  1. yayy! I am at 16 weeks, so it is fun to read ahead what things will be like at that point. Congrats, and I hope everything goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete